The Executive Board is composed of 4 officers and 6 trustees. Club officers are elected on a yearly basis and trustees serve either a one, two or three year term.
Officers - all officers serve a one-year term
- One Year Trustee, serves one year, current term ends 12/31/18: Carrie Ziedman
- Two Year Trustee (#1 of 2), serves two years, current term ends 12/31/19: Diane Driver
- Two Year Trustee (#2 of 2), serves two years, current term ends 12/31/18: John Kucker
- Three Year Trustee (#1 of 3), serves three years, current term ends 12/31/20: Dan Ashton
- Three Year Trustee (#2 of 3), serves three years, current term ends 12/31/19: Steve Czelusniak
- Three Year Trustee (#3 of 3), serves three years, current term ends 12/31/18: Vince Shea
Become a Member of the governing board
Club Officers are elected annually and Trustees serve either a one, two or three year term. The Executive Board meetings year-round and Officers and Trustees put in several hundred hours of service per year to keep the Club running. Officers receive reduced membership fees as defined by the Club Bylaws. Trustees receive free guest passes to the Club.
Members may request to attend a Board Meeting by contacting the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org. All members are strongly urged to attend the July and December General Membership Meetings. All meetings begin at 7:00pm and are located at the Ewing Library during the off-season and in the pavilion during the pool season.
**Denotes a General Membershp Meeting